Gonna be a busy week with the White Night hitting town on Thursday, but there’s plenty more stuff going on all over from sales to music and parties. Just don’t burn yourself out 🙂
Blues and Booz still happening @ Bootleg from 22:00. Free till 23:00, then 10NIS. Show and a live jam which you can sign up to till 00:30 if you can play or sing (and have your own instrument, though they have drums).
Free screening of the film Ajami @ Anna Loulou from 20:30. English subtitles.
Ouzo Bazooka live @ Rothschild 12 from 21:00. Free. Middle Eastern alternative rock.
Swinsuit sale at Anna (Dizengoff 290) for sizes 34 – 50. It will be going on till July 12th, during shop hours. Lots of choice and a body-positive attitude.
Indian food night @ Garger Hazahav from 18:00 – 22:00. Veggie Indian food at this cheap hummus place.
Oron K, Dan Orbach , Yarden Man and Kevin Azoulay playing house and techno @ Radio EPGB from 22:00. Free.
Girly electro-pop night @ Tahat with Dorine Levy, Lara Snow and FEHER playing live. Also – cool merch and live tattooing at the cheap cheap price of 150NIS. 30NIS to get in. From 21:00.
Iranian party @ Anna Loulou from 22:00. They are celebrating their first birthday! Persian music, food and cocktails, plus a chance to buy your very own I <heart> Tehran T-shirt. Free.
Dancehall, reggae and more of Jamaica @ Kuli Alma from 22:00. Free.
It is, of course, the White Night (Laila Lavan) which will see the city full of all kinds of cool things happening all over town all night long. A big list of things can be found on the official site. Some cool things to check out are:
- the Teder and Bialik House event from 19:00 – 00:00 with lots of live gigs including REO, Garden City Movement and more.
- Critical mass bike ride (full info here)
- Open air party @ Rothschild 12 (details here)
- Levontin 7 is holding a tribute night to the local underground music scene with lots of local bands covering other bands’ songs. From 23:00. 10NIS.
- Free swing / lindy hop party @ Dizengoff Square from 21:00 – 00:00 to the sound of a live band.
- Mansion House (Lilienblum 23) hosting a reggae and dancehall party from 23:00. Two rooms, cool space. 20-30NIS.
- Underground techno @ Tahat from 23:00. Free till midnight, then 30NIS. TV.OUT live, Dina, Haim Vitali Cohen and more.
- If you’re in Florentin, Uriel 23 has a group show by local neighbourhood artists showing (and selling) Florentin related works. Open from 20:00 – 3:00. Various media.
Also: Useless ID live @ Barby at 22:00 (doors at 20:30 I assume). 60NIS. Shifka Chiefs and more on support.
Zimmer goes bourgeois and takes over Hameshulash cafe (Dizengoff 168) . Suicidal Furniture, Tehomim and The partisans play live. Also, techno. Free, from 20:00.
Marvin & Guy (Hivern Discs) headline the Bootleg. Get in for 50NIS before 1:00 when joining the event. More otherwise.
Fun summery groove, hip hop, house and more @ Anna Loulou from 22:00. Free.